Skip to main content

High School Grade Change Option

Posted Date: 07/25/2021

High School Grade Change Option

Please see letter below emailed to all families on July 31, 2021. The Governor recently signed a bill allowing any parent of any high schooler to request their child’s grade or grades for any class or classes they took during the 2020-2021 school year be changed from letter gardes to Pass/No Pass. If parents would like this to occur, please complete the form found here:  and email it to me at . If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Najar, Academic Dean, at

Spotlight News Navigation