NOTE: Though you must have an email address to submit the Pre-Enrollment Form, DO NOT LET THE LACK OF AN EMAIL ADDRESS BE A DETERRENT to enrollment. NMVI will gladly help you obtain a free email address and complete the enrollment process without any difficulty. Please contact the NVMI Main Office at 818-368-1557 or visit the NVMI Main Office on the Sun Valley HS Campus, 12105 Allegheny Street (Enter through the back gate on Allegheny and follow signs to the NVMI office.
2. Schedule an Interview
3. Attend Entrance Camp Orientation
4. Successfully complete Entrance Camp. Entrance Camp is conducted before and after school and on Saturdays.
To schedule a tour, interview and orientation, please call the Main Office at 818-368-1557 ext 0 or contact Kay or Ken Deitch at 747-400-7391.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AFTER THE FAMILY DECIDES TO ENROLL AT NVMI:
1. Submitting the documents listed below indicates your intention to enroll at NVMI and attend Entrance Camp.
2. NVMI is committed to supporting your student’s successful completion of Entrance Camp and ongoing academic achievement. These documents provide important information for our staff to prepare all appropriate supports to assist your student’s transition to our unique program.
3. Documents may be submitted at any time prior to the Entrance Camp Orientation. However, we recommend that you submit them immediately following your interview or decision to enroll. Note that none of these documents it required prior to a decision to enroll.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy - The North Valley Military Institute is non-sectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations; does not charge tuition; and does not discriminate on the basis of the characteristics listed in the Education Code Section 220 (actual or perceived disability, gender, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other characteristics that is contained in the definition of hate crimes set forth in Section 422.55 of the Penal Code of association with an individual who has any of the aforementioned characteristics or anyone in any protected class as defined by the State of California or United States of America.