Have you checked your NVMI parent/cadet email today?
Please remember that your NVMI parent an cadet emails are the major source of information from NVMI. We send the following information via email:
- Hawk Weekly in English and Spanish (our family newsletter with lots of important information)
- Demerit notifications
- Merit notifications
- Detention notifications
- Grade reports
- Weekly grade summaries
- Summaries of missing assignments in classes
- Schedule change notices
- After school program information
- Athletics information
- Parent Advisory Council notices
- Cadet Activity Board notices
- Schoolsite Council meeting information
- Governing Board agendas and notices about meetings
- Emails from teachers regading student conduct, academic progress, etc
- Assignment to Saturday School
- and the list goes on....
Please be sure you check your email DAILY. IF you need help accessing your email, or putting it onto your smart phone, please stop by the main office or Student Support Services in room 53 or the College and Career Center in room 54.