Welcome to the NVMI Enrollment Information page!
To RE-ENROLL and select programs for the 2020-2021 school year submit the
NVMI 2020-2021 Re-Enrollment Survey:
For NEW students and families who would like to begin the NEW ENROLLMENT process for the 2020-2021 school year, follow the instructions and link below.
1. Complete and SUBMIT the online NVMI PRE-ENROLLMENT FORM for 2020-2021 school year.
2020-2021 NVMI Pre-Enrollment Information:
Then go to Step 2
2. Schedule an Interview
- Each applicant and a parent are required to participate in an interview with NVMI’s Enrollment Officer, Mr. Ken Deitch.
- The purpose of this interview is for you to learn about NVMI and make sure NVMI is the right place for you and your child.
- NVMI is committed to serve ANY AND ALL students who want to take advantage of the academic program, military structure, leadership development, citizenship promotion, and athletics activities we offer. But we also know that a military school is not the right place for every child. The interview is NOT for NVMI to decide if a family/child are a good fit; rather the interview is an important chance for the family to see NVMI and make sure the family decides NVMI is a potentially good fit.
- Interviews are by Appointment only.
3. Attend Entrance Camp Orientation
4. Successfully complete Entrance Camp - for fifteen consecutive weekdays from 0630-1830 daily.
To schedule a tour, interview and orientation, please call the Main Office at 818-368-1557 ext 0 or contact Kay or Ken Deitch at 747-400-7391.
1. Submitting the documents listed below indicates your intention to enroll at NVMI and attend Entrance Camp.
2. NVMI is committed to supporting your student’s successful completion of Entrance Camp and ongoing academic achievement. These documents provide important information for our staff to prepare all appropriate supports to assist your student’s transition to our unique program.
3. Documents may be submitted at any time prior to the Entrance Camp Orientation. However, we recommend that you submit them immediately following your interview or decision to enroll.
- Current Immunization Records (copy) students entering grades 7-12 must show proof of the pertussis booster vaccine (Tdap) before attending any public school
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Un-Official Transcript – required for students entering grades 10-12
- Report Cards (from 2016-2017 end of the year)
- IEP/504 (special education) – Most current complete with any current changes – REQUIRED if applicable. PLEASE NOTE: NVMI serves a very large special education population and we are very happy to do so. We know that the military structure of the school appeals to many families of special needs students, and we happily serve those students, but we need accurate information about your child's special education needs so we can be sure our program effectively meets those needs.
- Signed AUTHORIZATION FOR REQUEST FOR RECORDS (to be completed at interview)