7th Brigade, North Valley Military Institute, Alpha Company, 213th Battalion is guided by TAC Officer CW3 Morden and TAC NCO SGT Lopez.
The official mascot is the Archers.
Alpha Company is lead by C/SSG Kiara Hernandez, who is the Company Commander. The executive officer is C/W02 Elisha Novoa and the Company 1SGT is C/SGT Sebastian Castellanos.
Alpha Company Cadet Staff
S1- Adriana Lineras
S3- Hannah Covarrubias
S4- Steve Buezo
S5- Sophia Mendoza
S-7- Shem Monzon
S6- Jair Garcia
S8- Marcos Alegria
We are excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to the opportunity to lead all Alpha Company members and pursue the Honor Unit.
|DRILL AND CEREMONY||fjmm1wu|
Assignments DUE each day are listed below:
WALK 30 MINUTES
25 PUSH UPS
50 CURL UPS
RUN/WALK/JOG 1 MILE
SHOULDER STRETCH/ BEND AND REACH
CLASS B UNIFORM OPTIONAL ITEMS
If you are interested in purchasing optional Class B items:
To purchase the Female Short Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-206
To purchase the Female Long Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-204
To purchase the Female Skirt (Classic): http://www.marlowwhite.com/09-305
To purchase the Female Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/female-dress-neck-tab
To purchase the Male Long Sleeve Shirt: http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-200
To purchase the Male Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/black-necktie
CLASS C UNIFORM
If you are interested in purchasing your own Class C:Class C Shirt: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=869
Class C Pants: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=2875
IMPORTANT NEWS / EVENTS
- April 30, 2019 - Cadet Ball Money Due
- May 04, 2019 - City of Orange Parade
- May 09, 2019 - Cadet Ball
- May 10, 2019 - C Schedule (Noon Dismissal)
- May 11, 2019 - Monterey Park Parade (LAST Parade of the Year)
- May 17, 2019 - Senior Military Ceremony and Pass In Review
- Current Events Week 33 due April 24, 2019
1. What famous European church caught fire last week?
2. What Asian nation was attacked by several bombings killing nearly 300 people?
3. What redacted report was released to congress and to the public last week?
4. What school held a tribute in honor of the tragic school shooting that happened 20 years ago?
5. What Asian nation will hold the world’s largest election, lasting 39 days?
6. What UCLA gymnast finished her final collegiate gymnastics routine appropriately, by dropping a pretend mic?
7. What did the Girl Scouts from Aurora, Colorado hand out to children in the hospital?
8. What Oscar-nominated director and screenwriter suffered a stroke last week?
9. Who is the first openly gay democratic candidate running in the 2020 presidential campaign?
10. With what fruit item was Ariana Grande hit with while performing at Coachella?
- Current Events Week 32 due April 11, 2019
1. Who resigned as the Secretary of Homeland Security?
2. What rapper sold his house in Connecticut for $2.9 million, 84 % loss of original price?
3. In what country was a “fossil graveyard” found last week?
4. At what Trump property was a woman found with 2 Chinese passports and mal ware?
5. What is the name of the college gymnast who dislocated both her knees during competition?
6. What is the name of the painting recovered and returned to the rightful owners after it was stolen in 1943 by the Nazis?
7. What European nation’s president resigned at the age of 82?
8. For how long was a mother sentenced to prison in Indiana after her son took a gun to school?
9. What Asian country has stated that adultery and homosexuality will be punishable by death?
10. What American politician made a Twitter video to apologize for making women uncomfortable with his physical contact?
- Current Events Week 31 due April 04, 2019
1. What technology giant announced last week that they will begin their own streaming service?
2. What type of aircraft were the two Marine pilots flying when it crashed, killing both?
3. What former attorney to Stormy Daniels is facing federal charges?
4. What LA rapper was murdered outside his clothing store this weekend?
5. For how much money did Bayer and Johnson & Johnson settle their Xarelto lawsuits?
6. What agency released a report concluding the investigation on President Trump and Russia?
7. Why did NASA announce that the two female astronauts scheduled were not able to do the spacewalk together?
8. What California congressman did president Trump call “pencil-necked”?
9. What is the name of the woman that was killed in a plane crash in Germany who was one of the richest women in Russia?
10. What actor/director got “mad as hell” when he saw the bottled water priced at $9 in his hotel room, and took his frustration to Instagram?
- Current Events Week 30 due March 28, 2019
1. At what airport was a Russian man arrested for attempting to smuggle a drugged orangutan?
2. What is the name of the cruise ship that lost power off the coast of Norway and had to have passengers helicoptered off to safety?
3. What major production company did Disney merge with?
4. What congresswoman was protested in Woodland Hills while speaking to a Muslim-American civil rights group?
5. What is the name of the artist that has created a 121-foot sculpture in Hong Kong’s Queen Victoria harbor?
6. What rap mogul boasted about his daughter getting into USC ‘all on her own’?
7. What is the name of the chemical plan near Deer Park, Texas that burned for 4 days?
8. What is the name of the traditional dance that many New Zealanders performed for the victims of the mosque shootings?
9. What is the name of the surfer that was bitten by a shark in Hobe Sound Beach, Florida?
10. In what South-Western city was a man arrested for having 70 roosters for cockfighting?
- Current Events Week 28 due March 14, 2019
1. What type of plane, belonging to Ethiopian Airlines, crashed killing more than 150 people?
2. At what zoo was a woman attacked by a jaguar after she climbed over the rail to take a photo?
3. What is the name of the man that used his pair of jeans to stay afloat for 4 hour after being knocked overboard?
4. How long was Paul Manafort, the political consultant and Trump presidential campaign chairman, sentenced to jail for?
5. What actor, know for his role in Beverly Hills 90210 in the 1990s, passed away last week?
6. In what store did the FDA say they found tremolite asbestos in several of their makeup products?
7. What long-time gameshow host announced he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer?
8. After the store in Australia closes, in what city will the last Blockbuster be located?
9. What is the name of the man that won $273 million after a good Samaritan returned his lost lottery tickets?
10. By what name did President Trump call the Apple CEO during a press briefing?