7th Brigade, North Valley Military Institute, Alpha Company, 213th Battalion is guided by TAC Officer CW3 Morden and TAC NCO SGT Lopez.
The official mascot is the Archers.
Alpha Company is lead by C/SSG Kiara Hernandez, who is the Company Commander. The executive officer is C/W02 Elisha Novoa and the Company 1SGT is C/SGT Sebastian Castellanos.
Alpha Company Cadet Staff
S1- Adriana Lineras
S3- Hannah Covarrubias
S4- Steve Buezo
S5- Sophia Mendoza
S-7- Shem Monzon
S6- Jair Garcia
S8- Marcos Alegria
We are excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to the opportunity to lead all Alpha Company members and pursue the Honor Unit.
Assignments DUE each day are listed below:
WALK 30 MINUTES
25 PUSH UPS
50 CURL UPS
RUN/WALK/JOG 1 MILE
SHOULDER STRETCH/ BEND AND REACH
CLASS B UNIFORM OPTIONAL ITEMS
If you are interested in purchasing optional Class B items:
To purchase the Female Short Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-206
To purchase the Female Long Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-204
To purchase the Female Skirt (Classic): http://www.marlowwhite.com/09-305
To purchase the Female Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/female-dress-neck-tab
To purchase the Male Long Sleeve Shirt: http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-200
To purchase the Male Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/black-necktie
CLASS C UNIFORM
If you are interested in purchasing your own Class C:Class C Shirt: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=869
Class C Pants: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=2875
IMPORTANT NEWS / EVENTS
- February 18, 2019 - Indio Parade
- February 15, 2019 - Progress Reports Q3B
- March 08, 2019 - Quarter Three Ends
- March 15 2019 - Pass In Review
- Current Events Week 24 due February 14, 2019
1. What state’s governor is being asked to resign after admitting he wore “blackface” in a yearbook picture?
2. Who did Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon, say was extorting him?
3. In what Southern-California city did a small plane crash into a home killing 5 people?
4. What color did women lawmakers wear to the State of the Union to show solidarity?
5. What type of animal was found nearly frozen in a snowbank but brought back to health by a Montana veterinarian?
6. What politician apologized for previously identifying as a Native American?
7. In what state did a man die of a massive stroke after his e-cigarette exploded in his face?
8. What is the name of the name whose faces multiple charges after being found hiding in a woman’s closet for days?
9. In what British town did a child take a WWII era live bomb for show-and-tell at school?
10. To what age is Hawaii suggesting the legal age for smoking to be set at by the year 2024?
- Current Events Week 23 due February 07, 2019
1. What New Jersey senator has said that he will run for president in 2020?
2. In what state did the FBI find a tunnel that was leading to a Chase bank?
3. With what nation did the US end the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty?
4. What did Khemjira Klongsanun find why running a marathon and had to stop to pick up?
5. In what Egyptian city were dozens of mummies found dating back to the Ptolemaic era?
6. What rock band just had the 50-year anniversary of their rooftop concert?
7. What type of animals have caused the closure of Drakes Beach?
8. In what state did thousand show up to an Air Force veteran’s funeral?
9. In what Midwestern city did crew have to set the train tracks on fire due to the temperatures?
10. What NFL team won the Super Bowl, making it sixth win?
- Current Events Week 22 due January 31, 2019
1. What is the name of the 3-year old that was found in the woods after being lost for 3 days?
2. How long did the government shut down last?
3. In what country was a woman bit by a snake while sitting on the toilet?
4. What did the Commerce secretary say furloughed employees should do to pay their bills?
5. What South American nation is in crisis due to the past president refusing to concede to the new elected president?
6. What Trump advisor was arrested after the FBI raided his home in Florida?
7. What California senator announced her candidacy for the presidency in 2020?
8. To what fast food restaurant did a man take a grenade he found while searching with his metal detector in Florida?
9. How much money was in a coffee mug that a mom accidentally donated to Goodwill?
10. In what South American country did a dam break killing at least 58 so far?
- Current Events Week 21 due January 24 2019
1. What university did the White House host, providing fast food as the meal for the guests?
2. In what country has a 2 year-old boy been trapped in a 360 foot deep well?
3. What 97 year-old Broadway singer, known for her role in “Hello, Dolly” passed away last week?
4. Who is president Trump’s nominee for the next Attorney General?
5. In what country did militants attacked a luxury hotel and office complex last Tuesday?
6. With what Asian leader will president Trump meet with in February?
7. In what city did a Native American man and a group Catholic school boys come into a confrontation?
8. How old was the “World’s Oldest Man” when he passed away last Sunday?
9. What special kind of full moon was viewable on Sunday night?
10. What two NFL teams will be playing in this year’s Super Bowl?
- Current Events Week 20 due January 17, 2019
2. President Trump visited what southern border town?
3. What is the name of the 13-year-old that escaped kidnapping after 88 days?
4. In what city did firefighter Allen Skomer save an American flag from a veteran’s burning home?
5. What did the president do last Tuesday night from the Oval Office?
6. What congressman was accused of racist remarks last week?
7. In what state is a teen-aged girl facing charges after crashing into a car while trying to perform the Bird Box challenge?
8. In what South American city did a mugger get beat up by UFC fighter Polyana Viana?
9. What old military relic can be seen, about 300 feet from shore, at low tide in Wissant, Frace ?
10. In what national park were trees cut down by vandals to make way for off-road vehicles?