7th Brigade, North Valley Military Institute, Alpha Company, 213th Battalion is guided by TAC Officer CW3 Morden and TAC NCO SGT Lopez.
The official mascot is the Archers.
Alpha Company is lead by C/SSG Kiara Hernandez, who is the Company Commander. The executive officer is C/W02 Elisha Novoa and the Company 1SGT is C/SGT Sebastian Castellanos.
Alpha Company Cadet Staff
S1- Adriana Lineras
S2- Ruben Estrada
S3- Hannah Covarrubias
S4- Steve Buezo
S5- Sophia Mendoza
S-7- Shem Monzon
S6- Jair Garcia
S8- Marcos Alegria
We are excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to the opportunity to lead all Alpha Company members and pursue the Honor Unit.
Assignments DUE each day are listed below:
WALK 30 MINUTES
25 PUSH UPS
50 CURL UPS
RUN/WALK/JOG 1 MILE
SHOULDER STRETCH/ BEND AND REACH
CLASS B UNIFORM OPTIONAL ITEMS
If you are interested in purchasing optional Class B items:
To purchase the Female Short Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-206
To purchase the Female Long Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-204
To purchase the Female Skirt (Classic): http://www.marlowwhite.com/09-305
To purchase the Female Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/female-dress-neck-tab
To purchase the Male Long Sleeve Shirt: http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-200
To purchase the Male Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/black-necktie
CLASS C UNIFORM
If you are interested in purchasing your own Class C:Class C Shirt: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=869
Class C Pants: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=2875
IMPORTANT NEWS / EVENTS
- October 31, 2018 - C Schedule (Halloween)
- November 09. 2018 - Veteran's Day Pass In Review
- November 11, 2018 - Veteran's Day Pass In Review
- November 12, 2018 - No School (Veterans Day Observed)
- November 19 - 23, 2018 - Thanksgiving Break
- Current Events Week 16 due November 29, 2018
1. In what country were 145 pilot whales found dead on a remote beach?
2. What did US agents use on migrants trying to cross the border in Tijuana, Mexico?
3. In what Northeastern state have 600 sea turtles washed up this year?
4. What vegetable harvested from California did the FDA and CDC say may contain E Coli?
5. In what California town did a bear walk into a Highway Patrol office?
6. What major automaker removed their chairman after his arrest for financial misconduct?
7. Why were hundreds of flights cancelled on Sunday at the end of the Thanksgiving Day weekend?
8. What country is the Ukrainian military claiming shot at them and seized three of their ships?
9. What were the “Yellow Jackets” protesting last Saturday in Paris, France?
10. What member of the President’s family was said to have used their personal account to send emails to White House staff and cabinet officials?
- Current Events Week 15 due Thursday November 15, 2018
Current Events Week 14 due November 08, 2018
- Current Events Week 13
- Current Events Week 12 due October 25, 2018
1. What European government has banned gender studies at universities saying 'people are born either male or female'?
2. Aboard what US Navy ship did a helicopter crash injuring 12 personnel aboard last Friday?
3. In what Asian country did a train carrying 366 passengers derail Sunday killing at least 18 people and injuring 178?
4. On what SoCal freeway did a small plane make an emergency landing on Friday?
5. What type of animal disease has been confirmed to be found on a farm in Scotland?
6. What is the name of the Saudi journalist that disappeared and is rumored to have been killed?
7. In what country did the large migrant caravan originate?
8. A 6.8 magnitude earthquake struck off of what North American country?
9. What government confirmed 20 dead after a student went on a shooting spree and detonated a bomb at a college in Crimea?
10. What two teams will be playing in the 2018 World Series?
- Current Events Week 10 due October 11, 2018
1. What Senate Bill can governor Brown sign for school to start no earlier than 8:30 am?
2. What country has started banning the use of cellphones in schools from 1st grade – 9th grade?
3. What hurricane is currently hitting the Gulf of Mexico and Florida?
4. A company in Massachusetts named Helping Hands focuses on training and caring for what service animals?
5. What is the name of the British artist that had a painting self-destruct only moments after being sold for $1.4?
6. What is the name of the Army nurse CPT that was killed by explosives while trying to save another wounded soldier?
7. What is the name of the Interpol chief that disappeared on a trip to China?
8. What is the name of the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations that has announced her resignation from her position?
9. What day is election day this year?
10. What is the technical name of the rope used on flagpoles to raise and lower our nations/states flag?