7th Brigade, North Valley Military Institute, Alpha Company, 213th Battalion is guided by TAC Officer CW3 Morden and TAC NCO SFC Padilla and SPC Franco.
The official mascot is the Archers.
Alpha Company is lead by C/2LT Jovanny Gonzalez, who is the Company Commander. The executive officer is C/2LT Julio Aguilar and the Company 1SG is C/SSG Lauren Fabery.
Alpha Company Cadet Staff
S1- Mitchell Weisberg
S2- Kiara Hernandez
S3- Alexander Silva Tapia
S4- Marisol Rubalcava
S5- Kaila Rivas
S6- Nicholas Post
S8- Marcos Alegria
We are excited about the upcoming school year and look forward to the opportunity to lead all Alpha Company members and pursue the Honor Unit.
Assignments DUE each day are listed below:
|PARENT SIGNATURE||CURRENT EVENTS||CORNELL NOTES|
CLASS B UNIFORM OPTIONAL ITEMS
If you are interested in purchasing optional Class B items:
To purchase the Female Short Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-206
To purchase the Female Long Sleeve Shirt (untucked): http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-204
To purchase the Female Skirt (Classic): http://www.marlowwhite.com/09-305
To purchase the Female Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/female-dress-neck-tab
To purchase the Male Long Sleeve Shirt: http://www.marlowwhite.com/07-200
To purchase the Male Neck Tie: https://www.marlowwhite.com/black-necktie
CLASS C UNIFORM
If you are interested in purchasing your own Class C:Class C Shirt: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=869
Class C Pants: http://www.armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=2875
IMPORTANT NEWS / EVENTS
- January 19 - ROTC Field Trip (See SGT Perez for Permission Slips)
- January 26 - Bivouc Field Trip Slips Due
- Progress Reports Q3A
- January 27 - Panda Express Fundraiser
- Current Events Week 20 due Thursday January 18, 2018
1. What state had an accidental Emergency Message sent out claiming there was an inbound missile headed towards them?
2. What countries did President Trump allegedly refer to in a derogatory remark?
3. In what country did a plane skid off the runway and onto a cliff?
4. What Southern-California city suffered devastating mudslides resulting in 20 deaths?
5. What European country passed a law that lobsters cannot be boiled alive after March 2018?
6. In what Mid-Western city did a family find a hidden room underneath their garage when a sinkhole opened up?
7. What former White House advisor left his position as executive chairman of Breitbart News Network last Tuesday?
8. What federal agency placed 5 states in Mexico under severe travel warning?
9. What Middle-Eastern country released 440 anti-government protesters last Sunday?
10. What US ambassador resigned from his post citing irreconcilable differences with the Trump administration?
- Current Events Week 19 due Thursday January 11, 2018